Be part of our team
The best way to attract and retain talented people is to foster a positive work environment. This enables cooperation, diversity, respect and joy among our staff, and considering we invest a sensible portion of our time at work, this is a major contribution to our quality of life.
What constitutes a positive work environment?
- Most of our activities are carried out as part of a supportive work group
- We publicly acknowledge when someone does a good job
- When we say we are going to do something, we do it
- We expect the best from each member of our staff and tasks are assigned according to those expectations
- We listen to each other and say what we have to say